Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday's trials

Another day living the dream, friends. Today consisted of a lot of lashes. I got the joy of singlehandedly putting up the wall on the New Scout pavilion. I then took inventory. Of all 16000 feet of rope. Yes, 16000 feet of rope. It's been a very productive day; however, that productiveness has led to a lack of amusing stories. But there is one exciting thing that happened today: we found a mother turtle laying eggs in the waterfront. It was a very interesting sight. So I am going to leave you all early tonight and get back to my guitar.

I leave you tonight with the mission statement that I myself came up with today: "It is the mission of the New Scout program to give a head start to the young saPlings of scouting to that we may be thought of as the roots of that tree"

No comments:

Post a Comment